BOSTON, Aug. 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Advantages and therapy outcomes of the LANAP protocol – the world’s first and only laser gum disease treatment FDA cleared for True Periodontal Regeneration™ – are once more scorching matters of debate on the 2017 AAP Assembly. A number of shows talk about the benefits of this therapy modality, from the indeniable gold normal in any “therapeutic occasion” – true tissue regeneration – to the rising software of the LAPIP™ protocol for the tsunami of failing dental implants.
This impartial choice of audio system by the AAP instructional committee displays the profound impression the LANAP and LAPIP protocols have in shaping the way forward for periodontology. The LANAP protocol stays the one laser gum illness protocol each evidence-based and scientifically validated. These identical rules of laser physics and wound therapeutic are utilized to the LAPIP protocol for peri-implantitis therapy.
LANAP Regenerative Specialists educate in classes all through the convention:
- Esteemed clinicianI. Stephen Brown, DDS, FACD, FICD presents “The Future of Lasers in Periodontal Therapy: Science, Hype or Snake Oil?” on Saturday, September 9th. The session particulars the science and evidence-based outcomes achieved utilizing the LANAP and LAPIP protocols.
- Famend educator Barry D. Wagenberg, DMD moderates “Saving Hopeless Teeth,” on Sunday, September tenth. AAP Grasp Clinician, Paul Rosen, DMD, MS, PC, participates on this panel dialogue on the regenerative potential of tooth beforehand thought of past hope.
- Allen S. Honigman, DDS, MS, Licensed Teacher for the Institute of Superior Laser Dentistry, will take part in “The Use of Laser Therapy to Treat Inflammatory Diseases of the Periodontum for Teeth and Implants” on Tuesday, September twelfth. Dr. Honigman will talk about the distinctive skills of the PerioLase MVP-7 to deal with periodontitis utilizing the LANAP protocol and peri-implantitis utilizing the LAPIP protocol; evaluating and contrasting to different laser therapy choices.
Along with the principle stage shows for the LANAP and LAPIP protocols, LANAP Regenerative Specialists lecture on up to date points and methods all through the assembly.
Saturday September 9th
Sunday September tenth
- Henry Greenwell, DMD, MSD, Professor on the College of Louisville Faculty of Dentistry presents “Predictable Surgical Outcomes for Periodontal and Bone Regeneration: Flap Designs, Defect Management, and Wound Closure.”
- Gregory Toback, DMD, MS moderates the Sunday session on “Innovations in Periodontics,” whereas Preston D. “PD” Miller, Jr. presents throughout the Sunday afternoon panel of the masters “Evolution of Soft Tissue Grafting as Told by the Masters.”
- Dr. Wagenberg presents “Immediate Implants, What You Need to Be Successful.”
Monday September 11th
Tuesday September 12th
One-third of energetic AAP members have made the LANAP protocol their laser therapy of alternative. The powerful combination of science, histology and long-term results validated with the FDA clearance for True Periodontal Regeneration is unmatched by another laser periodontitis therapy.
ABOUT MILLENNIUM DENTAL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.: Headquartered in Cerritos, Calif., Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc., is the developer of the LANAP protocol for the therapy of gum illness and the producer of the PerioLase MVP-7 digital dental laser. By offering a easy and cozy expertise with distinctive bone-building medical outcomes, MDT’s FDA-cleared LANAP protocol removes the worry from gum illness therapy, providing a much less painful and fewer invasive regenerative therapy various to traditional surgical procedure. The Nd:YAG PerioLase MVP-7 has the ability and flexibility to carry out a variety of laser procedures, together with the LAPIP™ protocol for the therapy of ailing dental implants. The corporate’s founding clinician, Robert H. Gregg, II, continues to function the corporate with the imaginative and prescient: To create higher medical outcomes in periodontal illness sufferers—and to stay true to the tenet—”It is all in regards to the affected person.”
SOURCE Millennium Dental Applied sciences, Inc.