Southold City police arrested a 53-year-old Southold girl for DWI in Cutchogue Sunday morning.
Police had been known as to the car parking zone of the 7-Eleven after Tanya Smith was noticed handed out in her car, which was operating, with an open alcoholic beverage within the cup holder.
She was positioned underneath arrested and charged with driving whereas intoxicated, in keeping with a report.
• A 50-year-old East Marion man was arrested for DWI in Greenport Saturday.
Shortly earlier than 1 a.m., police acquired a report of a car touring north on Important Avenue with its lights off and failing to keep up its lane.
The motive force, Angel Colon, was stopped and located to be underneath the affect, police mentioned.
• Officers had been known as to a dentist’s workplace alongside Important Street in Mattituck after a girl reported a bodily altercation between a 39-year-old Sag Harbor man and his 56-year-old dentist final Monday.
Based on an incident report, the person was dissatisfied with dental work carried out by the dentist, who the person mentioned pushed him out of his examination room to power him to go away.
Police documented the incident, however no prices had been filed.
• Southold police had been known as to Mattituck Excessive Faculty after a silver Leatherman pocket knife was confiscated from a juvenile scholar in violation of faculty coverage on Friday.
Police secured the merchandise and the coed is being disciplined by the college, reviews mentioned.
• Police responded to a report of a car hearth at a house on Oak Avenue in Southold Sunday morning.
A 21-year-old man on the residence advised police that he was engaged on his car round 10:23 a.m. when it went up in flames. Southold Hearth Division was in a position to extinguish the fireplace and no additional investigation was required, officers mentioned.
• An East Marion man known as police Saturday night time to report seeing a suspicious car within the cemetery round 8 p.m.
The person advised police that that is an ongoing downside that he believes is said to drug exercise.
Police and a Okay-9 officer canvassed the world however didn’t discover a car or any narcotics.
Further patrols of the world had been requested.
• A 41-year-old Cutchogue man known as police final Tuesday to report that an unknown individual accessed his checking account and opened quite a few bank cards in his title.
Police acquired comparable reviews from three different Southold residents final week. All had been suggested to file a declare with the FTC and monitor their credit score accounts.
• A 28-year-old Coram man was stopped alongside Route 48 in Cutchogue Sunday after one other driver complained that he was unable to keep up his lane of journey.
The person advised police that he dropped some meals whereas driving and was distracted.
Those that are named in police reviews haven’t been convicted of any crime or violation. The costs towards them could later be diminished or withdrawn, or they could be discovered harmless.