Projection, a nationwide audiovisual firm, has launched ProjectionNet, a gathering content material administration software designed for hybrid digital or in-person conferences, in accordance with an organization press launch.
ProjectionNet makes use of the corporate’s presentation administration system, used to handle content material for purchasers’ in-person conferences for the previous 25 years, in accordance with the discharge.
“One of many many classes we and our purchasers have realized over the previous 12 months is simply how necessary it’s to have one central hub for a gathering or an occasion’s content material. Regardless that presenters, sponsors, attendees and the assembly staff are all in other places, the content material shouldn’t be,” Karen Cuviello, company vp, nationwide accounts, stated within the launch. “Whereas the business has instruments that serve both in-person or digital conferences, the transfer to hybrid presents new alternatives and challenges for the seamless administration and supply of content material.”
ProjectionNet’s content material administration system offers:
- A central platform for bodily and digital presenters to add and evaluation shows and pre-recordings.
- An organized system for reserving technical help or recording appointments.
- Integration with Projection’s full suite of digital companies, together with digital signage, seize, overflow, ARS and extra.
- Cross-platform PC/Mac help.
With ProjectionNet, assembly groups can:
- Handle/monitor digital and bodily presenters and their content material in a single place.
- Present a platform to launch pre-recordings in assembly rooms.
- Stream inner content material over a presentation administration community to be broadcast to a digital viewers.
- Optimize bandwidth necessities to maximise worth.
“For a gathering planner, there’s nothing extra necessary than understanding every little thing will probably be delivered to attendees the best way it was designed, deliberate and rehearsed,” Lisa Parse, Senior Supervisor, Assembly Providers at American Academy of Periodontology, stated within the launch. “A software like ProjectionNet could not come at a greater time and will probably be necessary for assembly groups trying to ship seamless and useful experiences to their attendees. It was an important assist to us when creating AAP’s first-ever Digital Annual Assembly.”
Projection, based in 1971, relies in Springfield, Virginia.