There are a number of fundamental strategies of dental implants, that are chosen individually by specialists, relying on the scientific, practical and aesthetic indications. As a rule, the next strategies of dental implantation are used:
Classical dental implantation
The classical dental implants has been broadly utilized in dental observe for the reason that 80s of the 20 th century. Nevertheless, remedy ought to final greater than 1 yr.
The next guidelines have to be adopted for traditional dental implants:
- after removing (loss) the tooth ought to go from 1.5 to three months;
- it’s vital to hold out the necessary bone growth in circumstances when it’s inadequate for implantation;
- set up of the implant itself is carried out at the least 5 months after bone progress;
- set up of the crown on the implant is permissible, at the least 4 months in a while the decrease jaw and 6 months on the higher, after the implant is put in.
Classical dental implants are carried out utilizing fashionable MIS techniques of the Israeli firm Medical Implant System. The precise system and subsystem, in addition to the usual measurement, are chosen by specialists exactly for medical causes.
Regardless of extended remedy, classical implantation has its plain benefits over different strategies:
- that is probably the most confirmed methodology in dental implantology so far;
- when prosthetics on implants put in in line with the classical protocol, there’s a very massive number of orthopedic options (you’ll be able to set up both single crowns or bridges on implants due to a variety of adapters).
Dental implantation methodology with out bone progress
Essentially the most fashionable idea of dental implantation, which has been utilized in Europe for greater than 10 years and known as “4D implantology”. Due to this methodology, it’s potential to put in implants with out bone progress, even in circumstances the place its stage is barely 4 mm! As a consequence of its reliability, versatility and distinctive effectiveness, even sufferers with full edentulous can smile and chew stable meals inside per week after the operation. The key of the method lies within the design of the implants themselves, that are basically completely different from conventional ones.
This methodology is primarily aimed on the speedy restoration of chewing operate in sufferers. The precise system, in addition to the scale, is chosen clearly for medical causes and will be put in even instantly after tooth extraction in 1 operation.
Major benefits of the 4D implantology methodology:
- remedy will be carried out in all sufferers, with out exception, whatever the diploma of thinning of the bone tissue of the jaw, in addition to the presence / absence of remaining tooth;
- surgical remedy is required solely as soon as, implants are put in and splinted instantly after tooth extraction;
- fewer surgical interventions and different procedures scale back the general value of dentistry ;
- the effectiveness of basal implants hardly ever will depend on the blood provide to the jaw bone in comparison with conventional implants;
- set up of a brief metal-plastic prosthesis for 3 days after surgical procedure.
From the assorted names of this method, it may be seen that this process, in distinction to classical implantation, is carried out with out massive incisions and suturing, and prosthetics are carried out as quickly as potential after set up of the implant itself.
The dimensions of the implants and system is chosen strictly individually and for medical causes. And it’s also essential to take note of that the extent of bone tissue have to be ample to put in the implant.
Benefits of the one-stage implantation methodology:
- the flexibility to revive a misplaced tooth in 2-4 visits to the dentist;
- doesn’t trigger discomfort after implantation.
- the strategy is really helpful for sufferers who’re panicky afraid of surgical procedures;
- a big selection of orthopedic options that permit, in strictly particular person circumstances, prosthetics of single tooth within the shortest potential time;
- the flexibility to put in an implant instantly after tooth extraction.