What’s a wholesome and delightful smile? That is primarily the perspective of the individual himself to his well being and wonder, and solely then the work of the dentist. Find out how to care on your tooth?
What are the principles for dental care?
- Brush your tooth appropriately. It is advisable to brush your tooth at the very least 2 occasions a day, morning and night earlier than bedtime. You’ll be able to brush your tooth each earlier than meals and after. In the event you brush your tooth earlier than consuming, do it quarter-hour earlier than consuming, in order to not spoil the style with toothpaste, and after breakfast rinse your mouth with water. You’ll be able to add half a teaspoon of soda to the water or substitute the water with a mouthwash. If you’re a supporter of brushing your tooth after consuming, that is additionally fantastic, as a result of you’ll be positive that the remnants of the meals will likely be eliminated and prevent from having to rinse your mouth. There isn’t a proper or unsuitable approach. Select the one which fits you. It doesn’t matter whenever you brush your tooth, it can be crucial HOW YOU will do it.
- Use dental floss. There’s a large number of dental flosses: spherical and flat, super-flavored, flavored, fluorine-coated, and so forth. After all, you make the selection your self, however a dentist may also help you with this. Have to floss as soon as a day earlier than bedtime, combining with subsequent brushing. The motion of the thread is completed solely alongside the axis of the tooth.
- Appropriate toothbrush. The toothbrush ought to have synthetic bristle fibers. The pinnacle of the toothbrush must be about 2-2.5 tooth lengthy in measurement. The hardness of the bristles is chosen by the dentist. In the event you don’t know which brush to decide on, it’s higher to make use of medium hardness.
- Appropriate toothpaste. There are numerous toothpastes and every has its personal perform: – preventive; – containing therapeutic components; – bleaching, and so forth. Solely a dentist can inform you what you personally want. Nonetheless, despite this, not a single toothpaste may have its perform until skilled toothbrushing has been carried out earlier than, which eliminates plaque and tartar. These are indicators that can not be eradicated at residence. Keep in mind that the commercially accessible toothpastes provide your tooth with a most of 30% calcium and fluoride. Supplementing calcium and fluoride that our physique and tooth require is critical from meals containing these parts (milk, kefir, fermented baked milk, cottage cheese, cheese, inexperienced tea, legumes, parsley, dill, cilantro)
- Dental brushing time. The common brushing time is 2-3 minutes. To scrub the internal and outer surfaces of the tooth follows the “purple to white” rule, i.e. the route of motion of the toothbrush ought to come from the gums to the highest of the tooth. So the stays of meals and micro organism cannot get into the gum pockets, when you stop the event of putrefactive and inflammatory processes.
- Cleansing the tender tissues of the mouth. Cleansing the internal floor of the cheeks and tongue is a crucial issue that eliminates microorganisms. If the toothbrush has the extra perform of cleansing tender tissues on the again, then the floor of the cheeks is robotically cleaned throughout brushing. Then you’ll be able to additional clear the floor of the tongue. The tongue might be cleaned with a toothbrush or tongue scraper. It is very important know that if there’s a plaque within the tongue, “bald patches” or different modifications, cleansing the tongue must be postponed and must be proven to the dentist.
- Utilizing rinse help. Rinsers are totally different. Which one do you want, the dentist will inform you. But when there is no such thing as a technique to discover out from the dentist, select a preventive rinse. Rinses comprise energetic substances in liquid type, which simply penetrate hard-to-reach areas of the oral cavity (between the tooth, on the junction of the tooth and gums, and so forth.), kill micro organism and wash away plaque – the principle reason behind dental illnesses (caries) and gums (gingivitis). It may be used earlier than cleansing the oral cavity and after. The rinse help used earlier than cleansing helps to melt plaque on the tooth, after cleansing to repair the outcome.
These 7 guidelines for dental care will assist you go to your dentist much less usually. But when one thing bothers you, then we will likely be joyful that will help you. Simply name us: